Call Us : 01482 228293 : Opening Hours : Mon to Sat : 9:00-5:30 : Closed Weds/Sun
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY AVAILABLE : PLEASE PHONE FOR DETAILS
**Ordered Upon Request
ONLINE FINANCE AVAILABLE
Hover mouse for full example.
The Sphere helmet is your buddy on the road. Available in four sizes and created with our Advanced Rollsys fit system we aim to bring you ultimate comfort in a perfectly-fitting helmet. Eighteen cooling inlet and exhaust ventilation holes connected by carefully engineered air channels are designed to draw air from the front to the rear of your head, keeping you cool and ready to perform for the duration of your ride. On rainy days, the Sphere can be combined with the optional Aeroshell to protect you from the elements. Further comfort and convenience comes as a result of integrated eyewear docking, lightweight and thin straps, reflective stickering and a ponytail friendly rear head basket design.
- Lazer Advanced RollsysÂ® System (ARS) - Enables you to easily adjust the fit of your helmet by using the thumbwheel on the top of the helmet. Not only is ARS ponytail-friendly, but it prevents any hotspots or pressure points by adjusting teh basket around the entire circumference of the head.
- Adjustable Head Basket - The Adjustable Head Basket allows the back section of the retention system to be adjusted up or down, changing the verticle size of the helmet depending upon the rider's preference.
- Well Ventilated -Eighteen vents and internal channeling pull air into the helmet and across your head. Increased airflow keeps your head cool and comfortable during long rides in high temperatures.
- Bottom Shell - Polycarbonate bottomshell finishing looks great and helps protect the helmet foam from cosmetic damage.
- Lazer Aeroshell Compatible - The Sphere is compatible with the Lazer Aeroshell accessory. Snap on the Aeroshell for improved aerodynamics and protection from the elements.
- Eyewear Docking - Eyewear can be easily and securely docked in specifically shaped slots in the helmet.
- Polycarbonate Roll-Cage - The helmet foam is sandwiched around an additional polycarbonate layer during construction. In the same way as the roll cage of a rally car, this layer keeps the foam together after a crash providing additional protection in the event of additional impacts.
- The Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) helps reduce the risk of rotational brain injury by isolating your head from the rotation of the helmet shell in the event of an impact.
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.