Cinelli Veltrix Disc 105 Hydro Bike
|Style||Veltrix Disc 105 Hydro
The Veltrix is Cinelli's endurance bike which is designed to be comfortable enough to ride at a smooth pace all day or fast enough to use for Strava smashing rides.
The Veltrix uses Dynamic Race Geometry which means that the ratio between the top tube and seat tube never differs between frame sizes offering the optimum position in the saddle for power transfer and aerodynamics regardless of size. It perfectly aligns the rider's centre of gravity resulting in sublime handling.
Constructed with T30/HM carbon fibre and featuring a 1.5" headtube to give precision steering at the highest speeds.
The Veltrix is suitable for up to 28mm tyres flat mount disc brakes and 12mm thru-axles. The frames is also electronic and mechanical groupset ready and **UCI Approved**.
* Sizes: XS (50) S (52) M (54) L (56) XL (58)
* Frame: Columbus Carbon Monocoque
* Forks: Columbus Disc 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Monocoque
* Cable Routing: Internal Routing - Di2/EPS
* Brake Fitment: Flat Mount Disc
* Axles: 12x100mm Front 12x142mm Rear
* Bottom Bracket: BSA 68mm
* Seatpost Dia: 31.6mm
* Max Tyre Clearance: 700x28c
* Frame Weight: 1250g
* Fork Weight: 500g
* Components: Shimano 105 Hydraulic 11x
* Chainset: FSA Omega MX Chainset 34/50T
* Disc Brakes: Shimano 105 Hydraulic
* Cassette Shimano 11x 11/32T
* Chain: KMC 11x
* Saddle: Selle Italia Model X
* Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Tifosi Alloy
* Wheelset: Vision Team 30 TLR Disc
* Tyres: Impac RacePac 700x28c
**Spec may be subject to change due to availability**
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.