Cinelli Nemo Gravel Disc F/Set Green
|Style||Modern geometry specifically designed for varying extremes of gravel riding 100% made in Italy from the legendary Columbus Spirit HSS triple thickness steel tubeset.
A classic look with modern details from the head tube to the monocoque carbon fork and moulded chain stays to transmit pedaling force. The Tig welding technique that was used helps to increase the stiffness of the frame. The Nemo's lugged sleeves with integrated seat clamp connect the top tube and seat tube to the rear stays for the better stress distribution and resistance in the frame.
Cinelli have packed the Nemo Gravel with modern technology to make it suitable for Gravel riding. Flat Mount disc brakes help with the looks of the frame and fork but also work perfectly with the internal cable routing. The increased tyre clearance can take up to 40c tyres making sure you have ample comfort and powerful grip on long gravel adventures and high speed downhill sections.
* Sizes: XS (48) S (51) M (54) L (56) XL (59) XXL (61)
* Frame: Columbus Spirit HSS Steel Tubeset
* Fork: Columbus Gravel 1-1/8" / 1-1/4"
* Cable Routing: External / Internal Hydraulic Disc Brake
* Brakes: Flat Mount Disc Brake / up to 160mm
* BB Standard: BSA 68mm / Press Fit 86.5x41
* Front Mech: Clamp-on 31.7mm
* Seatpost Dia: 272mm Dia
* Seatclamp: Integrated
* Tyre Clearance: Up to 700x40c
* Weight: Frame 1900g / Fork 450g
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.