Call Us : 01482 228293 : Opening Hours : Mon to Sat : 9:00-5:30 : Closed Weds/Sun
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY AVAILABLE : PLEASE PHONE FOR DETAILS
ONLINE FINANCE AVAILABLE
Hover mouse for full example.
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution. Inside this simple black bottle is a product that changed cycling. Todayâ€™s tubeless systems rely on the lighter more reliable self-sealing performance of Stanâ€™s Tire Sealant.
Just two ounces of Stanâ€™s in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4? almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stanâ€™s Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stanâ€™s Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30deg. F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires.
- First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention
- Seals punctures up to 1/4? (6.5mm) quickly
- Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection
- Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30deg. F (-34deg. C)
- Natural materials safe for the environment
- Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. Whilst we always do our best ot keep product details and photographs up to date, You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.