We accept most major Cycle to work vouchers including Cycle Scheme, Halfords cycle 2 work, Cycleplus,SMEHCI and The Green Commute Initiative.
Our workshop is now fully open but still really busy; Please call to book ahead if possible.
We do have a large number of Bikes on back order from Giant and Cube, with regular deliveries into us. Please call if you are looking for a specific size/model you cannot see.
Please note our amended operating hours: 9-5.30 Mon to Sat closed all day Wednesday/Sunday
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE PLEASE PHONE FOR DETAILS
**Ordered Upon Request
||Rear - 48 mm Carbon Clincher 130 mm QR Black
- Designed for high mountain stages, the 48 mm ARC's are the optimum wheels for racing at high altitudes or in gusty conditions where stability in crosswinds and reduced weight blend with aerodynamics as primary performance factors
- Working extensively with JP Ballard and his team at the GST wind tunnel in Immenstaad, Germany, DT have broken new ground in aerodynamic analysis by being the first to develop a method to accurately measure rotational drag
- Translational drag is created by moving the wheel forward but 25% of all drag is generated by the wheel itself turning, it is this, rotational drag that JP's team developed a whole new methodology to measure and then develop new ways to minimise it
- The result are wheels that outperform the equivalent depth competition on every level, please visit DTSwiss.com for more technical data on how this was achieved
- Why 'only' 17 mm wide? Because after testing hundreds of rim and tyre combinations, it's proven to be the fastest, if you want wider, our PRC and ERC ranges have you covered
- With 15% of a wheel's drag coming from the hub, DT went back to the drawing board and developed the most aerodynamic road hub on the market, equipped with SiNC ceramic bearings and a 36-tooth ratchet, these are fastest hubs available
- DT's premium Aerolite nailhead spokes allow a super clean hub design, further reducing rotational drag
- For those looking to use the latest tyre tech the ARC 1100's come tubeless ready but can also be used with standard clinchers, we recommend 23 or 25c for optimum aero performance
- Maximum recommended system weight: 100 KG
- When bought as a pair they will include, SwissStop brake pads, Titanium RWS skewers, wheel bags, rim tape and a Premium milKit tubeless valve and refill kit
- Weight: Front 660 grams Rear:810 grams
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.