We accept most major Cycle to work vouchers including Cycle Scheme, Halfords cycle 2 work, Cycleplus,SMEHCI and The Green Commute Initiative.
Our workshop is now fully open but still really busy; Please call to book ahead if possible.
We do have a large number of Bikes on back order from Giant and Cube, with regular deliveries into us. Please call if you are looking for a specific size/model you cannot see.
Please note our amended operating hours: 9-5.30 Mon to Sat closed all day Wednesday/Sunday
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE PLEASE PHONE FOR DETAILS
**Ordered Upon Request
||700c 12 x 142 mm Graphite
- Our finest UCI-Legal alloy tubeless Cyclocross race wheel
- Following extensive feedback on our existing alloy and carbon models, the CR 1400 blends a bespoke 22 mm internal rim with our premium DICUT hub and spokes system to make these the lightest, most responsive alloy clincher Cyclocross or all-road wheels out there
- The DICUT hub system gives the widest possible flange spacing for cornering stiffness and provides a rock solid anchor point for the unique high-tension DT Nail Head spokes, meaning these wheels have a class leading lateral stiffness to weight ratio
- With a weight of just over 1600 grams the CR 1400's are 400-600 grams lighter than the stock OEM wheels that come on most CX bikes but still tough enough to be relied on with a bikepacking-friendly system weight limit of 130 KG
- SBWT welded rim with an 22 mm internal diameter (26 mm external) makes these ideal for UCI-legal 33 c race tyres
- DT's legendarily reliable 240 hub internals and 36-tooth ratchet rear Freehub system makes these hubs solid under drive, lightweight and easy to service
- DT have specced a blend of their renowned Aerolite and Aero Comp spokes for the perfect balance of stiffness, comfort and low weight
- Tubeless ready of course! But you can also run standard clinchers
- The front wheel comes ready for standard 100 mm Q/R, 12 x 100 mm or 15 x 100 mm thru axles. The rear comes ready for standard 135 mm Q/R or 12 x 142 mm thru axles
- When bought as a pair they will include, 6-bolt adaptors, rim tape and tubeless valves
- Weight: Front 732 grams Rear: 872 grams
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.