We accept most major Cycle to work vouchers including Cycle Scheme, Halfords cycle 2 work, Cycleplus,SMEHCI and The Green Commute Initiative.
Our workshop is now fully open but still really busy; Please call to book ahead if possible.
We do have a large number of Bikes on back order from Giant and Cube, with regular deliveries into us. Please call if you are looking for a specific size/model you cannot see.
Please note our amended operating hours: 9-5.30 Mon to Sat closed all day Wednesday/Sunday
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE PLEASE PHONE FOR DETAILS
**Ordered Upon Request
||12 x 100 mm Black
- The G 1800's are your gateway into the world of Gravel riding, a solid, reliable and super wide wheelset at a great value price
- Whilst our Cross Road wheels are limited to a 22mm internal width by UCI cyclocross regulations, the Gravel range is free to expand out to a full 24mm and to also include 650b options
- This extra width has been lab-proven by DT to offer lower rolling resistance as well as superior comfort in conjunction with 35c and wider tyres
- The reliable DT 3-Pawl freehub is simple and easy to service requiring no specialist tools, handy when you're in the back of beyond
- If you're interested in these then you'll almost certainly be wanting to run tubeless tyres, so you'll be glad to hear that the G 1800's come tubeless ready with tape and valves included, they can however also be used with standard clinchers
- The combination of Aero Comp and super strong New Aero spokes are happy transferring the torque from even the beefiest of calves
- The front wheel comes ready for 12 x 100 mm thru axles with adaptors for 15 x 100, the rear comes ready for 12 x 142 mm thru axles, both come with Q/R converters, both include 6-bolt rotor adaptors
- The rear comes with both a standard Shimano 11-speed Road freehub and a SRAM XDR freehub included
- Maximum recommended system weight: 130 KG
- Weight: Front 880 grams Rear: 1015 grams (700c) Front 835 grams Rear: 971 grams (650B)
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.