We accept most major Cycle to work vouchers including Cycle Scheme, Halfords cycle 2 work, Cycleplus,SMEHCI and The Green Commute Initiative.
Our workshop is now fully open but still really busy; Please call to book ahead if possible.
We do have a large number of Bikes on back order from Giant and Cube, with regular deliveries into us. Please call if you are looking for a specific size/model you cannot see.
Please note our amended operating hours: 9-5.30 Mon to Sat closed all day Wednesday/Sunday
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE PLEASE PHONE FOR DETAILS
**Ordered Upon Request
||Front - 24 mm Carbon Clincher 12 x 100 mm Black
- Wide, tough and ready for all your unpaved adventures, the GR 1600's are the perfect travelling companions for those looking to get off the beaten path
- Whilst our Cross Road wheels are limited to a 22mm internal width by UCI cyclocross regulations, the Gravel range is free to expand out to a full 24mm and to also include 650b options
- This extra width has been lab-proven by DT to offer lower rolling resistance as well as superior comfort in conjunction with 35c and wider tyres
- DT's 350 hub internals are combined with a freshly optimised SPLINE hub-shell designed to improve spoke bracing and improve stiffness, the 350 18-tooth ratchet system is the most reliable out there, it can also be serviced without the need for specialist tools, making it ideal for back country epics
- The combination of Aero Comp and super strong New Aero spokes are happy transferring the torque from even the beefiest of calves
- If you're interested in these then you'll almost certainly be wanting to run tubeless tyres, so you'll be glad to hear that the GR 1600's come tubeless ready with tape and valves included, they can however also be used with standard clinchers
- The front wheel comes ready for 12 x 100 mm thru axles with adaptors for 15 x 100, the rear comes ready for 12 x 142 mm thru axles, both come with Q/R converters
- The rear comes with both a standard Shimano 11-speed Road freehub and a SRAM XDR freehub included
- Maximum recommended system weight: 130 KG
- When bought as a pair they will include 6-bolt rotor adaptors, tubeless rim tape and valves
- Weight: Front 841 grams Rear: 970 grams (700c) Front 795 grams Rear: 928 grams (650B)
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.