Call Us : 01482 228293 : Opening Hours : Mon to Sat : 9:00-5:30 : Closed Weds/Sun
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY AVAILABLE : PLEASE PHONE FOR DETAILS
BUY FOR ONLY £40.13 PER MONTH
Hover mouse for full example.
||165mm - 50/34 Black
165mm - 52/36 Black
165mm - 53/39 Black
170mm - 50/34 Black
170mm - 52/36 Black
170mm - 53/39 Black
172.5mm - 50/34 Black
172.5mm - 52/36 Black
172.5mm - 53/39 Black
175mm - 50/34 Black
175mm - 52/36 Black
175mm - 53/39 Black
Stages Power has carried riders to three consecutive Tour de France victories plus many more world and national championships. If you believe racing provides the world's best product proving ground then Stages Power is proven as the world's best power meter.
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment.
Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions. ATC is the key reason a rider can trust data from Stages Power in all conditions.
Individual meter calibration for the most accurate results.
Stages Power meters are calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1.5% accuracy level. Individual calibration means that you can trust the bi-lateral data produced by our system as it's a real measurement and not an estimation.
- +/- 1.5 % accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need for connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelorometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5%
- Power meter housing: low profile design with robust door interface. Tool free battery replacement on the left arm and phillips head screw access on the drive side
- Weight: Only adds 35g to base crankset
- Battery Life: 175+ hours (via 2 coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 5000
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Chainring size/style: Standard 53/39; Mid-compact 52/36; Compact 50/34
- Lengths: 165mm 170mm 172.5mm 175mm
This new Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 Stages Power LR power meter is compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II 11-speed road drivetrains.
Devices: ANT+ Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software: Stages Link Training Peaks Strava Garmin Training Center and others
What's In The Box:
- Non-drive-side power meter
- Drive-side power meter
- Shimano chainrings
- 2x high quality CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade.
- 2 months free access to Stages Link premium training and coaching features.
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number.
- User Guide
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.