We accept most major Cycle to work vouchers including Cycle Scheme, Halfords cycle 2 work, Cycleplus,SMEHCI and The Green Commute Initiative.
Our workshop is now fully open but still really busy; Please call to book ahead if possible.
We do have a large number of Bikes on back order from Giant and Cube, with regular deliveries into us. Please call if you are looking for a specific size/model you cannot see.
Please note our amended operating hours: 9-5.30 Mon to Sat closed all day Wednesday/Sunday
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE PLEASE PHONE FOR DETAILS
The Stages Power L meter is built onto a Campagnolo Super Record 12 Speed non-drive crank arm. This meter comes ready to bolt on including Campagnolo's Ultra-Torque non-drive bottom bracket bearing.
Stages Power meters for Campagnolo carbon cranks have been two years in the making and feature a custom developed strain gage that precisely measures your power through the structure of a Campagnolo-designed hollow carbon crank arm.
The new Stages Power meter is slimmer and up to 28-percent lower profile than our original meter. It's sleeker by way of a 17% reduction in frontal area and we've also made it stronger. The new housing design increases the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200-percent over the previous design.
- Stages Power L Accuracy : +/-1.5% (compared with Generation 2 Accuracy: +/- 2%)
- Weight: Only less than 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power Range (Watts): 0 - 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20 - 220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames see the fit guide in our Support section
- Crank Compatibility: Campagnolo Super Record
- Device Compatibility: ANT+ Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibility: Training Peaks Strava Garmin Training Center and others
- Tool-free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.