Call Us : 01482 228293 : Opening Hours : Mon to Sat : 9:00-5:30 : Closed Weds/Sun
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY AVAILABLE : PLEASE PHONE FOR DETAILS
ONLINE FINANCE AVAILABLE
Hover mouse for full example.
Just two ounces of Stanâ€™s in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4? almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stanâ€™s Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stanâ€™s Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30deg. F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. Pre-measured and ready to apply to one bicycle tire.
- First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention
- Seals punctures up to 1/4? (6.5mm) quickly
- Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection
- Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30deg. F (-34deg. C)
- Natural materials safe for the environment
- Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
- The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution. Inside this small 2 ounce bottle is a product that changed cycling. Todayâ€™s tubeless systems rely on the lighter more reliable self-sealing performance of Stanâ€™s Tire Sealant.
- The #1 Rated Tire Sealant on the Market
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.