Call Us : 01482 228293 : Opening Hours : Mon to Sat : 9:00-5:30 : Closed Weds/Sun
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY AVAILABLE : PLEASE PHONE FOR DETAILS
ONLINE FINANCE AVAILABLE
Hover mouse for full example.
Just two ounces of Stan's Tire Sealant in a converted standard tire or a tubeless tire can repair up to a 1/4" hole instantly. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. Use only 2 ounces for most bicycle tires. Stan's Tire Sealant will stay liquid in a mountain bike tire with a thin casing for two to seven months on average. Riding in arid climates or storing the bike in a hot area will require most frequent monitoring of sealant levels. Special anti-freeze agents allow the sealant to be used in environment as cold as -30 F.
- First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention
- Seals punctures up to 1/4″ (6.5mm) quickly
- Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection
- Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30deg. F (-34deg. C)
- Natural materials safe for the environment
- Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.