COVID-19 (coronavirus) update:
We are now open for browsing subject to face covering's being worn,we appreciate your understanding with this
We will still be providing
.To your door pick up/delivery for new bikes and service work
Our workshop is now fully open but still really busy,please call to book ahead if possible
.Daily social media posts to update you on new items and offers
Please note our amended operating hours: 9-5.30 Mon to Sat closed all day Wednesday/Sunday
**Ordered Upon Request
||Black Out of Stock
Blue Out of Stock
Purple In Stock (Warehouse)
Red Out of Stock
- An all in one tyre repair and reinflation solution, there is no faster way to get yourself back up and rolling than the Dynaplug Air
- Dynaplug is the fastest, easiest and all-round best way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride. When needed, just remove whatever caused the puncture, firmly push the novel insertion tube straight into the hole and extract the tool depositing the repair plug in the tyre, done!
- The Air system has an added twist. If a tyre has lost too much pressure, just discharge the CO2 cartridge to reinflate the tyre before withdrawing the plug insertion tool, leaving you ready to go in seconds
- The sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre, and the nonabrasive brass tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and ride!
- Long MTB version designed to ensure the CO2 vents end up well inside the tyre, even past aggressive treads, for 35c or smaller road tyres please use our ROAD Air with a shorter insertion tube
- A plug tail can be snipped off later if it bothers you; trim to about 4mm long depending on the location
- CO2 can be dangerous, please read the instructions fully and wear gloves and eye protection, its also a good idea to give the Air system a try at home before you need to do it 'in the field'
- Kit features a precision machined air valve body, stainless steel repair nozzle/insertion tube, 4 x soft nose standard plugs and a storage pouch
- In addition, theres an air hose for CO2 inflation if you just need to air up through the valve stem
- Made with pride in the USA using patented technology and warrantied for life under normal usage
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.