Call Us : 01482 228293 : Opening Hours : Mon to Sat : 9:00-5:30 : Closed Weds/Sun
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY AVAILABLE : PLEASE PHONE FOR DETAILS
**Ordered Upon Request
ONLINE FINANCE AVAILABLE
Hover mouse for full example.
- An all in one tyre repair and reinflation solution, there is no faster way to get yourself back up and rolling than the Dynaplug Air
- Dynaplug is the fastest, easiest and all-round best way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride. When needed, just remove whatever caused the puncture, firmly push the novel insertion tube straight into the hole and extract the tool depositing the repair plug in the tyre, done!
- The Air system has an added twist. If a tyre has lost too much pressure, just discharge the CO2 cartridge to reinflate the tyre before withdrawing the plug insertion tool, leaving you ready to go in seconds
- The sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre, and the nonabrasive brass tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and ride!
- Shorter Road version designed not to bottom out when used on narrower road slicks. For MTB tyres please use our MTB Air with a longer insertion tube to get past thicker MTB treads
- A plug tail can be snipped off later if it bothers you; trim to about 4mm long depending on the location
- CO2 can be dangerous, please read the instructions fully and wear gloves and eye protection, it's also a good idea to give the Air system a try at home before you need to do it 'in the field'
- Kit features a precision machined air valve body, stainless steel repair nozzle/insertion tube, 4 x soft nose standard plugs and a storage pouch
- In addition, there's an air hose for CO2 inflation if you just need to air up through the valve stem
- Made with pride in the USA using patented technology and warrantied for life under normal usage
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.