COVID-19 (coronavirus) update:
We are now open for browsing subject to face covering's being worn,we appreciate your understanding with this
We will still be providing
.To your door pick up/delivery for new bikes and service work
Our workshop is now fully open but still really busy,please call to book ahead if possible
.Daily social media posts to update you on new items and offers
Please note our amended operating hours: 9-5.30 Mon to Sat closed all day Wednesday/Sunday
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE PLEASE PHONE FOR DETAILS
**Ordered Upon Request
- Got a mega problem? You need a Megaplugger!
- Dynaplug is the fastest, easiest and all-round best way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride, when needed, just remove whatever caused the puncture, firmly push the novel insertion tube straight into the hole and extract the tool depositing the repair plug in the tyre, done!
- The sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre, and the nonabrasive brass tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and ride!
- The Megaplugger comes ready for anything with both standard soft nose plugs for typical holes and the extra-large Megaplugs for fixing more serious tyre damage
- Add as many plugs as needed, folding each tail against the tyre as you insert plugs. A plug tail can be snipped off later if it bothers you; trim to about 4mm long depending on the location
- When not in use, the Megaplugger is a pack-friendly 127 mm long and weighs just 34 grams, less than an energy gel
- You can conveniently store 1 or more pre-loaded insertion tubes in the hollow grip handle
- Kit includes the tool, standard and mega plug insertion tubes, 2 x Megaplugs, 3 x soft nose standard plugs and a pipe cleaner to help prep the tubes for reloading
- Made with pride in the USA using patented technology and warrantied for life under normal usage
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.