COVID-19 (coronavirus) update:
We are now open for browsing subject to face covering's being worn,we appreciate your understanding with this
Our workshop is now fully open but still really busy,please call to book ahead if possible.
We do have a large number of Bikes on back order from Giant and Cube, with regular deliverie's into us.Please call if you are looking for a specific size/model you cannot see.
Please note our amended operating hours: 9-5.30 Mon to Sat closed all day Wednesday/Sunday
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE PLEASE PHONE FOR DETAILS
**Ordered Upon Request
||HiPER Red Mirror Soft Tact Black In Stock (Warehouse)
- As the eyewear of choice for many time UCI World Champion Peter Sagan, the Speedcraft is fully loaded with our most advanced technology for the ultimate in racing performance
- Ultra-grip rubber nose and temple pieces help the glasses stay in place and provide all-day comfort while the lower air scoops increase ventilation to reduce moisture on the lens and prevent fogging during high intensity efforts
- The Speedcraft's unique frame design was specifically designed from scratch for perfectly unobstructed peripheral vision, providing optimum situational awareness, vital when racing in a pack
- High-impact and scratch-resistant 5-base cylindrical shield lens for increased peripheral view and protection
- 100% UV protection (UV400) and with HYDROILO lens treatment to repel water, dirt and oil
- Shatterproof and lightweight Grilamid TR90 frame with Ultra-grip rubber nose pads and tips for a secure fit essential in racing situations
- Available in a full-size standard and lower volume 'SL' or 'Short Lens' version for those wanting a more compact profile
- Available with 100%'s premium HiPER lenses as well as standard versions and all models include an additional clear lens for low-light situations
- Comes with a custom hard case, an alternative fit nose pad and a 100% branded storage and cleaning bag
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.