Call Us : 01482 228293 : Opening Hours : Mon to Sat : 9:00-5:30 : Closed Weds/Sun
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY AVAILABLE : PLEASE PHONE FOR DETAILS
**Ordered Upon Request
ONLINE FINANCE AVAILABLE
Hover mouse for full example.
||Rear - 25 mm Aluminium Clincher 12 x 142 mm Black
- Whether you're planning to spend your winter leaping barriers in a skinsuit or you're setting out for the road less travelled, the Cross Road series is all about big rubber and going where a traditional road bike would fear to tread
- The CR 1600's rims are a UCI Cyclocross-friendly 22 mm wide internally, perfect for big volume 28-35c cyclocross and gravel tyres, giving fat treads the support they need to be run at lower pressures, improving traction and comfort on rough, loose surfaces
- DT's 350 hub internals are combined with a freshly optimised SPLINE hub-shell designed to improve spoke bracing and improve stiffness, the 350 18-tooth ratchet system is the most reliable out there, it can also be serviced without the need for specialist tools, making it ideal for back country epics
- The combination of Aero Comp and super strong New Aero spokes are happy transferring the torque from even the beefiest of calves
- If you're interested in these then you'll almost certainly be wanting to run tubeless tyres, so you'll be glad to hear that the CR 1600's come tubeless ready with tape and valves included, they can however also be used with standard clinchers
- The front wheel comes ready for 12 x 100 mm thru axles with adaptors for 15 x 100, the rear comes ready for 12 x 142 mm thru axles, both come with Q/R converters
- Maximum recommended system weight: 130 KG
- When bought as a pair they will include 6-bolt rotor adaptors, tubeless rim tape and valves
- Weight: Front 791 grams Rear: 937 grams
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.