We accept most major Cycle to work vouchers including Cycle Scheme, Halfords cycle 2 work, Cycleplus,SMEHCI and The Green Commute Initiative.
Our workshop is now fully open but still really busy; Please call to book ahead if possible.
We do have a large number of Bikes on back order from Giant and Cube, with regular deliveries into us. Please call if you are looking for a specific size/model you cannot see.
Please note our amended operating hours: 9-5.30 Mon to Sat closed all day Wednesday/Sunday
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE PLEASE PHONE FOR DETAILS
**Ordered Upon Request
- 5-pack of Dynaplug soft nose brass tip repair plugs with a shorter tail for use in the road Air system
- Essential for the correct use of the Road air system, the longer tails of standard plugs will block the CO2 vents on the short Road Air system nozzle and prevent proper operation
- Dynaplug is the fastest, easiest and all-round best way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride. When needed, just remove whatever caused the puncture, firmly push the novel insertion tube straight into the hole and extract the tool depositing the repair plug in the tyre, done!
- The sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre, and the nonabrasive brass tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and ride!
- If a single plug is not enough to seal a hole, just fold the tail flat on the tyre; hold it with your finger and stick another one in there! Add as many plugs as needed, folding each tail against the tyre as you insert plugs
- A plug tail can be snipped off later if it bothers you; trim to about 4mm long depending on the location
- Made with pride in the USA using patented technology
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.