We accept most major Cycle to work vouchers including Cycle Scheme, Halfords cycle 2 work, Cycleplus,SMEHCI and The Green Commute Initiative.
Our workshop is now fully open but still really busy; Please call to book ahead if possible.
We do have a large number of Bikes on back order from Giant and Cube, with regular deliveries into us. Please call if you are looking for a specific size/model you cannot see.
Please note our amended operating hours: 9-5.30 Mon to Sat closed all day Wednesday/Sunday
NATIONWIDE DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE PLEASE PHONE FOR DETAILS
**Ordered Upon Request
Troy Lee Designs' all-new A3 helmet builds on the success of the TLD A2 helmet to deliver the ultimate in full coverage premium trail helmets.
Safety is front and centre with the A3. The helmet is made from EPS and EPP foams for equal protection across high and low-speed impacts. The A3 uses MIPS technology to offer the best protection. The A3 also extends lower than previous TLD helmets to offer the best lower head coverage.
Every detail of the A3 has been obsessed over. The adjustable visor has goggle storage and attaches in three positions with magnets so it is easy to move as well as avoiding any small parts breaking. The helmet closes with a V2 Fidlock-Magnetic Buckle for easy on and off. TLD has also made sure the helmet works with a vast array of optics making it a great choice for riders regardless of eyewear choice.
- The latest evolution in TLD trail helmets with MIPS Technology
- Adjustable visor with goggle storage and Automatic Magnet System
- EPS and EPP for high-speed and low-speed impact energy management
- Smart shear visor screws to prevent damage to the helmet
- TLD V3 precision fit with 3 levels of height adjust
- TLD's deepest coverage half shell helmet
- 16 vents with optimised channelling for breathability
- Removeable Sweatglide system for hygiene
- 2-piece antimicrobial and quick dry liner
- V2 Fidlock-Magnetic Buckle
- Weight: ~375g
|21 5/8 22|
|Headliner Pad Compatibility|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.